Topics

PEI (3) drinking (3) art (2) DH (1) HF (1) IWA (1) Skyrim (1) beer (1) food (1) gaming (1) graffiti (1) islanders (1) metal (1) music (1) papers (1) smoking (1)

December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve's Eve

So far I've had three vodka-Red Rains, plenty of smoke and I'm going to make a Michelada after this post. I consider this training for tomorrow night; if I still have a hangover when I get drunk again, I think they'll cancel each other out... right?

In other news, jalapeño poppers are fucking delicious and I wish I had bought five shit-tonnes of them. They would have been awesome with my Mexicanly-prepared beer, with the "ñ" and the spiciness and whatnot.


The other day I started playing as a female Khajit in Skyrim, I have to say that after my fifth character I greatly prefer using the Khajit's hand-to-hand style. It does a shocking amount of damage, anyone who plays should seriously try it. I got the PC version the night it came out, and to date I have the following characters:
  • Drakios the Argonian: I made my first character look like a dragon, being Dragonborn and all. I didn't really know where I was going with my character so I made a new one. Haven't played Drakios since.
  • Danyil the Nord: My second character looks a bit like me, and has my name with a more Nord spelling. I play him occasionally, but got a bit bored after completing a few faction questlines.
  • Forgot-her-name Mona Lisa the Wood Elf: Sam made this character for me, I can't remember her name but I'll check the next time I play her name is Mona Lisa and it was funny because Sam didn't think it would really show the beheading at the start of the game, haha she was appalled. I don't play this character but I may some day.
  • Xavier the Redguard: I realized my other characters were in the Imperial Legion, so I decided to make a Stormcloak-aligned character. I also tried to make him a "good-guy", albeit one who still steals and murders. It's just that usually I'm even more of an asshole than that. I found the Redguard's strength and extra Stamina very useful.
  • Loki the Khajit: After seeing YouTube videos of user Robbaz beating the ever-loving shit out of all kinds of things, I decided I would also make a good fisticuffs character. Since it's a Khajit I tried to make it look like my cat, Loki. You can't make an all-black Khajit (racist bastards) so it's not really even close, but it's already pretty easy to kick some ass without a sword after just two days.
I'll post pictures of my characters soon, and maybe a bit more about the playing styles I use for each of them. Enough typing words though, I'm going to open Steam and get ready for some hardcore WASD action. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment