Topics

PEI (3) drinking (3) art (2) DH (1) HF (1) IWA (1) Skyrim (1) beer (1) food (1) gaming (1) graffiti (1) islanders (1) metal (1) music (1) papers (1) smoking (1)

December 29, 2011

The Obligatory First Post

Unfortunately chronology restricts me from making my second or third post first, so I'll just get this first post out of the way. After minutes and minutes of painstaking twiddling and typing, I have finished creating this weblog. Why, you ask?
Well, as it turns out I have a terrible memory. I also spend lots of time in front of a computer not really doing anything, so I have decided to start using the endless jiggabits of memory on the Internet to my advantage. Every day I'm going to take photos of myself and whatever is happening around me, and post them here. It's not only to help me remember things, but also to enhance your overall Internet-perusing experience. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment