Topics

PEI (3) drinking (3) art (2) DH (1) HF (1) IWA (1) Skyrim (1) beer (1) food (1) gaming (1) graffiti (1) islanders (1) metal (1) music (1) papers (1) smoking (1)

January 03, 2012

The Events of Yesterday, The Plans for Today

So yesterday I thought I worked at 8:00pm, when I got to work Mike was already there because I forgot we agreed to switch shifts. Luckily I brought a bit of cash to work, so I bought a few drinks and chatted with him for a couple hours. Then I came home and immediately got very high, which culminated in the watching of Boss Nigger on my laptop. I have to say it's a pretty awesome movie, it's about two black bounty-hunter cowboys fighting crime and racist whiteys, and it's full of moments that are inappropriate to laugh at. Like this unforgettable moment:

"Just kill me, nigger."
*loads gun* "That's Mister Nigger to you!"


The police also came into my building last night because my neighbor was playing music too loud at around 2:30am. I had my headphones on to watch the movie, then took them off to hear police arguing with him in the hallway. All I really caught was it was the birthday of the guy who called the cops, it didn't sound like they charged the guy they just warned him.

As for today, I'm getting ready to go out for a stroll. Gonna take pictures of graffiti, or anything else that catches my eye since Charlottetown has changed a lot since I last had a new camera. I'll upload some of the pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment