Topics

PEI (3) drinking (3) art (2) DH (1) HF (1) IWA (1) Skyrim (1) beer (1) food (1) gaming (1) graffiti (1) islanders (1) metal (1) music (1) papers (1) smoking (1)

January 21, 2012

So much for "every day"

Thanks to Sam for the picture!
It has been, yet again, a considerable time since I have last posted. I haven't been that busy either, web-logging just isn't that interesting to me haha. Although I also haven't played Skyrim in about a week, which is also strange. Maybe I need a new hobby.

I've decided I'm going to make some mead sometime soon, need to save money for 16 lbs of honey and brewing buckets. Yesterday I saw that they do sell mead in liquor stores here, I bought a bottle of The Golden Drop. Sweet, but surprisingly not as sweet as you'd think, tastes a like white wine with just a touch of honey. I was expecting a sticky kind of sweet.
Last night while drinking some mead, I decided to paint a canvas. Turns out I don't have the colors I need, so I'll be making a trip to the art store soon for pinks and blues. It's aggravating to have an unfinished painting laying around.
Sunday has been added to the nights that I work, four nights a week means plenty of cash, which makes everything a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment