Topics

PEI (3) drinking (3) art (2) DH (1) HF (1) IWA (1) Skyrim (1) beer (1) food (1) gaming (1) graffiti (1) islanders (1) metal (1) music (1) papers (1) smoking (1)

January 12, 2012

PH4T L00T, D00Dz!

While walking to work yesterday, Sam and I found $60 between us scattered through a parking lot. It seemed almost impossible, but I decided I'd double-check on the way back home. I found $120 in the same lot! The only thing that could have made it seem any more like a video game: if they had been in wooden chests. This will definitely help with our plans to go to the bar!
Tonight we're heading to Baba's to see a couple bands play, I've only ever heard Uigg, the other bands are new to me. Any band called Eviction Party has to be a blast, right? I've been to those, they are good parties.

1 comment: